Book Your Massage Online and View Massage Booking Information
- First time customers should book under ‘first time customer’
- We can issue a HSA/FSA receipt for insurance with a note your doctor with the diagnosis code on it
- Discounts cannot be combined
- Discounts do not apply to owner
- Packages expire after one year
- Therapists may only accept gratuities in cash
- Please read the terms of your gift certificates carefully
- Prices do not include taxes
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy that applies to day of moves, reschedules, and no shows. We charge the full price for missed appointments, please don’t make us
- Have more questions? Call us at 212-600-4808
As of June 2nd our new address is 1west 34th st! Bigger, badder and nicer!
Looking for a deal? Try our Monday or Tuesday am $10 off with Sharon or Kathryn!
60 Minute Massage $125
60 Minute Massage w/ Beret $150
90 Minute Massage $185
90 Minute Massage w/ Beret $210
Lateness and Full Cancellation Policy
- Clients are allowed a 5 minute grace period, after that we will call and find out if you are on your way.
- Please call us if you know you are running late, so that we might help you manage the situation.
- You are responsible for your appointment times, we cannot guarantee reminders due to your inbox settings and the changing landscape of google.
- Our cancellation policy applies to day of appointments as well, because you are blocking another person from that slot. You will be charged 100% of the fee. Once you take it, it is yours.
- If you cancel within 24 hrs of your appointment you will be charged 100% of the fee.
- If you arrive late, we will try our best to accommodate you, but your appointment is tied to a time slot, we cannot go into the next slot, you will be charged 100% of the fee.
- If you need to reschedule day of, it is considered a cancellation, and you will be charged 100% of the fee.
- Your appointments are reserved for you and only you, and attached to the appointed time. We have these policies in order to provide you with the best possible service. Thank you for understanding. We have a GREAT customer service team, if you have issues, let us know. .