Book Your Massage Online and View Massage Therapy Booking Information:
- We have a 16-hour cancellation policy that applies to day of moves, reschedules, & no-shows. We charge the full price for any of these reasons. Read More on our cancellation policy.
- We can issue an HSA/FSA receipt for insurance if you provide a doctor’s note with a diagnosis code.
- Our booking and note system is fully HIPPA compliant
- Discounts cannot be combined/layered. Please see the full terms
- Packages expire after six months
- Gift Certificates and Packages are non-refundable after 30 days and not re-redeemable for cash value. Please see the full terms below.
- Call us at 212-600-480 for bookings within 2 hrs.
- We are committed to not selling treatment you do not need. Read More
- All our therapists are masked in treatment, you do not have to be
*Please note: There is separate pricing for staff therapists and lead therapists-Matt & Veronica have been moved to lead.
Gratuities are not included in service pricing. Tips at this location may be left in cash or Venmo
Breast Recovery Massage
Massage and Stretch
We are committed to not selling treatment you do not need. We are often asked what is a ‘normal massage’ schedule. Many people come in as needed when they have a flair up. If you are coming in to manage an issue, it is normal to need a few visits. One time a month is typical for maintenance. We see people either one time a week, or one time every two weeks when working with an issue. We then space treatment out over time as things improve with the goal of discharging you. Please ask your therapist about what is right for you.
Lateness and Full Cancellation Policy
- If you cancel, move or reschedule within 16 hrs of your appointment, you will be charged 100% of the fee.
- Our cancellation policy applies to same-day appointments as well; once you take it, it is yours- 50% fee applies as you are blocking that spot from being booked.
- Clients are allowed a 5-minute grace period, after that we will call and find out if you are on your way.
- Please call us if you know you are running late, so that we might help you manage the situation.
- You are responsible for your appointment times, we cannot guarantee reminders due to your inbox settings and the changing landscape of google.
- If you arrive late, we will try our best to accommodate you, but your appointment is tied to a time slot, we cannot go into the next slot, you will be charged 100% of the fee.
- If you need to reschedule day of, it is considered a cancellation, and you will be charged 100% of the fee.
- Your appointments are reserved for you and only you, and attached to the appointed time. We have these policies in order to provide you with the best possible service. Thank you for understanding. We have a GREAT customer service team, if you have issues, let us know.
- Please note that this policy applies to new clients and old clients alike.
“You do not have to choose us, but we encourage you to choose a solo practitioner or a small company that treats their workers fairly. When you book with us, you are choosing a fully licensed professional who will do a full assessment, check in with you, who cares deeply about their work and about keeping you safe“