Book Your Massage Online and View Massage Booking Information
- We can issue an HSA/FSA receipt for insurance if you provide a doctors note with a diagnosis code
- Discounts cannot be combined
- Discounts do not apply to the owner
- Packages expire after six months
- Therapists may only accept gratuities in cash or Venmo
- Please read the terms of your gift certificates carefully
- Prices do not include taxes
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy that applies to day of moves, reschedules, and no shows. We charge the full price for missed appointments, please don’t make us.
- Gift Certificates and Packages are non-refundable after 30 days and not re-redeemable for cash value. Please see the full terms below.
- Have more questions? Call us at 212-600-4808
Book Your Massage
Nervous about coming in? see our Covid policy’s
60 Minute Massage Starting at $125
Please call for appointments within 2 hours *gratuities may only be left in cash or venmo
90 Minute Massage Starting at $185
Please call for appointments within 2 hours.*gratuities may only be left in cash or venmo.
*Our packages are designed as a frequent flyer program, not as a discount. They last for 6 months, once used cannot be extended, refunded or shared. We LOVE helping people come more frequently but please do not buy a package if you do not intend to come once a month. Packages are non refundable once used, cannot be used with the owner or combined with discounts.
60 minute massage package of 5 = $575.00 ($10 off each massage)
90 minute massage package of 5 = $875.00 ($10 off each massage)
We are committed to not selling treatment you do not need. We are often asked what is a ‘normal massage’ schedule. Many people come in as needed when they have a flair up. If you are coming in to manage an issue, it is normal to need a few visits. One time a month is typical for maintenance. We see people either one time a week, or one time every two weeks when working with an issue. We then space treatment out over time as things improve with the goal of discharging you. Please ask your therapist about what is right for you.
Looking for massage therapy to your home in the Midtown area? (unavailable due to COVID-19)
75 Minute Massage $200
*have your own table? take $20 off!
90 Minute Massage $235
*have your own table? take $20 off!
Lateness and Full Cancellation Policy
- Clients are allowed a 5 minute grace period, after that we will call and find out if you are on your way.
- Please call us if you know you are running late, so that we might help you manage the situation.
- You are responsible for your appointment times, we cannot guarantee reminders due to your inbox settings and the changing landscape of google.
- Our cancellation policy applies to day of appointments as well, because you are blocking another person from that slot. You will be charged 100% of the fee. Once you take it, it is yours.
- If you cancel within 24 hrs of your appointment you will be charged 100% of the fee.
- If you arrive late, we will try our best to accommodate you, but your appointment is tied to a time slot, we cannot go into the next slot, you will be charged 100% of the fee.
- If you need to reschedule day of, it is considered a cancellation, and you will be charged 100% of the fee.
- Your appointments are reserved for you and only you, and attached to the appointed time. We have these policies in order to provide you with the best possible service. Thank you for understanding. We have a GREAT customer service team, if you have issues, let us know. .
Gift certificates are valid for the stated time on the certificate and refundable within 30 days of purchase.